We live in an extraordinary world full of beauty, fascination and glamour and there is absolutely no end to the adventures of the world that we can enjoy. To me, adventure has always been a lust of connections and limits you discover with the various people of the world, and you have to be there to savor that lust.
One of the most beautiful continent and country in the world is Australia, not only an island to the world but one of the most popular tourist attractions. Famous Australian destinations include all coastal cities and regional areas, the people are as inviting as the beauty of the continent, also, there is absolutely no language barrier so you can easily go and relish your vacation.
- Magnetic Island
- Whitsundays sailings
- Airlie beach
- Queensland diving
- The Daintree Rainforest
- Hervey Bay
- See more at Nomadic Matts blog
Things to do in Australia:
Great Barrier Reef: So if you’re in Australia, then the first and foremost thing that you should do is visit the Great Barrier Reef, which is not only a beautiful spot to be in but it is also a living masterpiece so big that it can even be seen from outer space. Here, you can swim, snorkel, dive and sail- not alone, you will have some of the most colorful fish, dolphins and even huge turtles as your companions.
- Brisbane River: You can enjoy a Paddle and Prawns activity on the Brisbane River, which is an excellent adventure to sail your own illuminated kayak on the water. With a relaxing sun shining above, you can relish this for a good ninety minutes before lying peacefully on the water bank.
- Chocolate Tour: This is like heaven for all the chocolate lovers! This tour gets you to all the chocolate stores nearby for a good two hours for plenty of taste testing. So if you have a sweet tooth, this venture is definitely for you.
- Magnetic Island: With just a twenty minute drive away from Townsville, the magnetic island’s relaxed tropical lifestyle, peaceful beaches, ingenuous nature and abundant wildlife makes it an extravagant trip! So give your soul a boost by visiting this amazing place in the continent.
- Winter sun: Make your peers jealous by enjoying the Winter Sun in North Queensland, with its tropical weather, palm trees and calm water. There is nothing better than witnessing this beautiful sun in Australia in June-July; so don’t forget to come here for an adventure to your soul.
- Whitsundays Sailing: The unbeatable pleasure sailing on the Whitsundays Island begins here, moonlit nights, splendid sunsets and a cool breeze to caress your cheeks every time- this place is purely magical. So visit the Whitsundays Island and sail on the clean water walk on the pure white sand and make peace within your heart.
To say that Australia is a magnificent tourist attraction is an understatement. This continent is so much more, and you will find out if you visit yourself and enjoy all endeavors mentioned above!