Have your anniversary coming up? Or perhaps your fiancés birthday? Don’t spend a fortune buying gifts and presents that will be hanging in her cupboard for eternity, do something special for her that will make her go head over heels for you, something that will mark the beginning of a romantic journey in your bond. There is nothing better than planning a trip to Mauritius! Mauritius is for the most part valued by visitor for its characteristic magnificence and man-made attractions, multi-ethnic and social assorted qualities of the populace, tropical atmosphere, wonderful shorelines and water sports.
Famous spots in Mauritius:
- Port Louis
- Blue Bay
- Quatre Bornes
Mauritius is all about romance, a perfect place for a perfect honeymoon. And at all these places there are lots of romantic things to do which will make you and your partner all mushy over each other.
Things to do in Mauritius:
- Beaches: There is no better feeling than to snuggle up your partner on the cool beaches under the relaxed sun, the crystal clear water bashing through the waves making an eerie sound is just a bonus. You can also get along on a ski-ride or a fun filled parasailing adventure if both of you are equally mesmerizing.
- Treasure Island: A Mauritius fascination you just can’t stand to miss amid your Mauritius vacation is the Ile aux Cerfs, an island situated off the East drift. You can unwind on the shoreline, set up a grill with your accomplice, and go parasailing. With exhibit of eateries on the island offering the perspective of the harbor from its porch, you can also enjoy some evil colorful flavors over a romantic supper.
- La Vanille Crocodile park: The superstar here is clearly the crocodile, however you can likewise observe different animals including mammoth bats, goliath turtles, monkeys and an enormous creepy crawly gathering. You can stroll through the wilderness watching the widely varied vegetation, find out about the jeopardized species endemic to Mauritius, and even have an essence of crocodile curry in the eatery.
- Chamarel Village: This characteristic magnificence spot is the ideal photograph opportunity and positively a great sight. This town is popular for its hued surfaces (aftereffect of some topographical locchaa) with a blend of purples, yellows, oranges, and reds. The uneven volcanic surface is likewise home to the most astounding waterfall in Mauritius.
- Quatre Bornes: No honeymoon is complete without shopping, and for this, Mauritius has some of the best variety to go for a shopping spree. It will be your day, trust me, buy souvenirs or even get yourself a chic dress to wear on a candlelight dinner tonight when the moon is out and shining!
There is nothing better than having to spend a wonderful trip in Mauritius, it’s time to make some memories and treasure them forever with your lucky one, because this country is like heaven on earth.